For the 40th Anniversary Edition of the Simulator, which will be available complimentary of charge on November 11 for proprietors of the game or Xbox Game Pass participants, there was likewise information. For the very first time because 2006, helicopters and gliders have actually been added, which met the neighborhood’s dream.
For the very first time, a city update for the Microsoft Flight Simulator was released. At Gamescom, a photogrammetric update for the German cities of Hanover, Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Bonn as well as Cologne was revealed, which gamers can currently download and install from SIM industry.
Another dream is also met: the extremely created Plane A-310 is added!
The Microsoft Flight Simulator 40th Anniversary Edition is likewise increased to include these historic aircraft:
- Wright Leaflet (1903 )
- Curtiss Jn-4 Jenny (1915 )
- The Ryan Nyp Spirit of St. Louis (1927 )
- Douglas DC-3 (1935 )
- Grumman G-21 Goose (1937 )
- Havilland DHC-2 Beaver (1947 )
- Hughes H-4 Hercules As Spruce Goose (1947 )
Material of the Anniversary Edition:
The trailer for the Microsoft Flight Simulator 40th Anniversary Edition:.
Along with the city upgrade, the most recent update additionally added an additional regional tale: the Junkers F13. It is offered on the SIM industry in 4 different variations for 14.99 euros.
Trailer and pictures for the Junkers F13:.
- 4 classic business flight terminals (consisting of Meigs Field in Chicago).
- 10 gliders.
- 12 new airplane.
- 14 helicopter touchdown sites.
- 20 timeless objectives from the past of the franchise.
There are new pictures from the version in our gallery.