Regardless of the weekend to be about to begin, Wordle and its other variants do not rest and encourage us to make their new daily challenge, as with the scientific Wordle . In order not to miss our usual appointment we have prepared a guide in which you have all the advice, the clues and the solution of the word of August 19 .
- Scientific Word of today August 19
- more Wordle tricks in Vidaxtra
- Clues for today’s Word, August 19, of the Scientific Wordle
- Solution for today’s Word, August 19, of the Scientific Wordle
Scientific Word of today August 19
The word of the scientific Wordle of August 19 belongs to the Challenge #159 and is composed of a total of six letters . The purpose of this game is very simple and will only be enough for you to write a word to guess which one that is hidden in the boxes, although this has to be related to science.
As you write words you will see that the letters light up of some colors or others. Green means that you have succeeded with the place where the lyrics are located. Yellow means that this letter is part of the word in another position. Finally, gray indicates that the letter in question does not exist in today’s word.
Clues for today’s Word, August 19, of the Scientific Wordle
After this previous explanation, here you have several clues of the scientific wordle of today, August 19:
- It is formed by three vowels.
- It is formed by three consonants.
- None of the letters is repeated
- Among them there is one A and an S.
- Start by C.
- It has to do with the teeth.
Solution for today’s Word, August 19, of the Scientific Wordle
After all this, we leave you with the solution of the scientific wordle of August 19:
And with its corresponding meaning :
Damage to the surface or enamel of a tooth
more Wordle tricks in Vidaxtra
- Wordle tricks: tips to know how to always guess the challenge and know what word Wordle is today
- How to play all previous days from the PC or mobile
* Scientific Wordle Tricks: Tips for guessing today’s scientific wordle