Today is June 23 and as every day we have the opportunity to face a new challenge that Wordle proposes in all its variants and also other similar games. In the next guide we are going to leave you with all the advice, clues and the solution so that you canGuess today’s word of the scientific world *.
- Scientific Word of today June 23
- more Worldhde Tricks in Vidaxtra
- T-clues for today’s scientific wordle
- Solution for today’s word scientific
Scientific Word of today June 23
Today’s word corresponds to Challenge #102 , composed of a total of six letters . In the case of the scientific world you have to get a word that is related to science, but it is not necessary that the first one you write is scientific.
Therefore, you can put the word you want just to get letters or to guess the placement of each 1. If it comes out green, you have been successful with the place where the letter in question is located, while the yellow color indicates that the place is incorrect, but if it comes out gray it is that this particular letter does not exist.
T-clues for today’s scientific wordle
Starting from this base, These are the clues for the scientific wordle of today, June 23:
- It is formed by two consonants
- It is formed by four vowels
- One of the vowels is repeated
- E and U are not part of the word
- A is the one that is repeated twice
- A appears both at the beginning and end
- The word refers to the reasoning in which contradictions arise
Solution for today’s word scientific
In the event that you do not take it out, the word of the scientific wordle of June 23 is the following:
And then you have its meaning :
The term aporia, sometimes written as ausport, refers to the reasoning in which unresolved contradictions or paradoxes arise; In such cases the pories are presented as logical difficulties of a speculative case.
more Worldhde Tricks in Vidaxtra
- Wordle tricks: tips to know how to always guess the challenge and know what word Wordle is today
- How to play all previous days from the PC or mobile
- Scientific Wordle Tricks: Tips for guessing today’s scientific wordle