We have almost half of the month at the end of May, but that does not prevent another Wordle from ruining this series! Don’t worry about those who get tired of the whole Wordle overload, we have taken care of you. Here are some hints and the answer for today’s (327; Thursday, May 12th) Wordle.
Notes for Wordle May 12th
Here are some tips for starting today’s Wordle. The answer comes afterwards.
- This word has a vowel.
- This word has two consonant endigraphs (e.g. “SL”).
- The word has a syllable.
- There are no repetitive letters.
- This word is the past version of its original word.
- Is used with straps or cords to hang up an object.
today’s Wordle 327 response
If the clues were not sufficient to help them, the answer is listed below.
The answer to the Wordle on May 12 is snakes .
How does Wordle work?
Wordle is a simple wording game in which you have to guess six times to find out what the word of the day is. If you guess every word, the game gives you information based on the accuracy of the letters used.
- Gray letters mean that they do not exist in the word of the day.
- Yellow letters mean that they are present in the word but are not in the right place.
- Letters in green mean that they have them correctly and in the right position.
For this reason, you want to have strong openings with all unique letters and many vowels. The more vowels you can refuse, the better. You also do not want to repeat letters until you are at least the 4th attempt.
As soon as you have received some green and yellow letters, start constructing words around you so that you can easily find further information for the right word. Of course, if you get dangerously close to your last attempt, websites like our will help you!
You can play Wordl now for free on the New York Times website on a smart device or PC.
Attack of the fanboy / captain / today’s Wordle answer No. 327: Information for Thursday, May 12th