Microsoft announced the following list of games that will appear in the Xbox Game Pass library in the first half of May. Among them, as usual, there are both released games and those that will become available on their release day.
- Action-Rogalik with the procedural-generated dungeons of the Loot River (PC, CONSOLE and Cloud)
- Samurai adventure action Trek to yomi (PC, console and cloud)
- Narrative role -playing game Citizen Sleeper (PC, console and cloud)
- Detective visual novel Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition (PC, CONSOLE and Cloud)
- Role -based urban planning action Eiyuden Chronicle: Ringing (PC, console and cloud)
- Side-scrolling with survival elements This War of Mine: Final Cut (PC, CONSOLE and Cloud)
- NHL 22 hockey simulator (console)
The games that leave the Xbox Game Pass 10 and May 15 are also announced, so we recommend that the subscribers pay attention to them while they are available.
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition
- Enter the guungeon
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
- Remnant: from the ashes
- The Catch: Carp and Coarse
- The Wild at Heart