If they ask you what the most popular game in the world is, it is easy to choose by default, for example, Mario or Minecraft. But the reality is this: one of the world’s largest games at this time is ROBLOX, a game platform that presents more than 40 million video game experiences created by users. We know it, it’s a bit amazing, right?
While most of the experiences in Roblox are free, some are blocked behind a payment wall and many have microtransractions, both cosmetics and related to the game. However, if you are interested in spending some money earned with so much effort, you must first get something from Robux, which is essentially the currency of Roblox’s own game. Here are price details that describe how much ROBUX costs .
How much does Robux cost?
The most important thing is that it is worth noting that Robux’s price may vary slightly from one retailer to another. However, there is a general model model for Robux (H / T, Roblox Wiki), which we will detail below:
- 40 ROBUX | $ 0.49 | € 0.49 | € 0.44.
- 80 ROBUX | $ 0.99 | € 0.71 | € 0.82.
- 400 ROBUX | $ 4.99 | 4.59 £ | € 4.99
- 800 ROBUX | $ 9.99 | 8,99 £ | € 9.99.
- 1,700 Robux | $ 19.99 | £ 18.49 | € 20.99
- 4,500 ROBUX | $ 49.99 | 46,49 £ | € 49.99
- 10,000 Robux | $ 99.99 | 92.99 £ | € 99.99
- 22,500 Robux | $ 199.99 |. € 184.99 | € 180.43
There you have it. That’s all you need to know about * HOW MUCH ROBUX * S . To get more information about the game, be sure to search world largest with your next Google search. In addition, you can also check some of the recent game coverage below.
Search to get more